The legalization issued by the Embassy is divided into two categories: commercial affairs and civil affairs. The original document(s) need to be certified by a notary public in Norway and legalized by the Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway first before the legalization of the Chinese Embassy in Norway. The document should be binded. (For the legalization by the Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you have to go to the Legalization Office of the Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway (CONSULATE SECTION, UTENRIKSELEPARTEMENFET, POSTBOKS 8114, 0032 OSLO).
A. When coming to the Embassy to apply for the legalization, the applicant should submit the following materials :
1) The original and its photocopy of the document(s) legalized by the Norwegian Foreign Ministry.
2) The form of "Application For Notarization and Authentication" which is filled completely. The application form can be downloaded from the webpage: http://www.chinese-embassy.no or can be obtained at the consular section of the Chinese Embassy in Norway.
3) If the person coming to the Embassy to do the legalization is not the applicant, a letter (or a power of attorney) from the applicant is required.
4) A photocopy of the passport of the person coming to do the legalization.
B. fees, payment and processing time.
I. Pay visa fees and service fees when collecting passport;
II. Please pay debit card with a sign of BANKEXEPT when making payment, cash payment is not accepted ;
3.Commercial legalization costs 300 NOK, civil legalization costs 150 NOK.
4. The processing time is 5 working days.
Please Note: The Embassy does not accept legalization application sent by post.